Friday, March 22, 2013

Ignition is the Key




I knew SXSW 2013 was going to be my time. It absolutely was. I got plenty of motivation and put it to great use. Did everything go as planned? Laughably not even close but do things ever during SXSW? Not last year, not this year…Next year, when I officially showcase, I will find out if it’s the same situation. 

 I was fortunate enough to have many people support me, including my star power friends at KLBJFM Dudley, Bob, Daniel, CARISSA, B-Doe, and CJ and Pat Barry from the UFC! Not to mention the constant support from my family, the #Advocates4LOS and #Warriors Out there! 

 This next 12 months I will be conquering goals and documenting ever step of the way! I vow to regain my status amongst the elite, and rightfully claim my position at the top. With my following, I will lead to certain victory and we can overcome any challenge together. Let me be your guide, shoulder, lending hand, eyes, heart, soul, and voice.

I promise there's no stopping me if YOU BELIEVE in me! 

Thank you for everything SXSW2013 – Supporter – Haters – Others

LOS


***Sometimes we all get down, offtrack, Derailed etc. and when we lose sight of our goals, we stop shooting for them. I completely believe in being helpless, depressed, and left for dead at times, as it keeps you humble. However, I don't think one should spend eternity in the doldrums. Hang in there, and eventually when the time is right, a spark will happen. With that simple spark, Ignition is the key back to your recovery.Good luck and keep your plane flying right side up.

No comments:

Post a Comment